UserReport helps companies learn more about the people who interact with their online content. It collects data from simple, propriety survey and forum tools integrated with the client's website. Clients can customize the demographics for which the system collects data, and they can use the information to tailor their content and campaigns. Startups and Fortune 500 companies use this software package. It offers powerful free features and the opportunity to access additional capabilities via a premium account. New users can set up and begin using their free accounts in several minutes.
- Free survey and forum data
- User-friendly interface
- Simple and fast data collection
- Google Analytics integration
- Custom demographic headers
- Available premium features for demographic targeting
- Data export
- UserReport offers free access to its basic Survey and Feedback Forum modules.
- This software helps companies understand their users' needs and how to meet them.
- Its user-friendly design appeals to clients and their customers.
- Premium users receive segmented, data-rich output that they can use to refine their online campaigns.
- UserReport's best features sit behind a paywall with an unpublished price tag.
- The software's publishers do not offer an online demo of their suite's premium options.
Published by Copenhagen's AudienceProject, UserReport's creators possess tech, market-research and data-mining backgrounds. Their easily adopted product offers commercial entities potential growth and profits through data collection and campaign planning. Small companies can deploy UserReport's tools to morph into multi-niche dominators. Meanwhile, large enterprises that use the suite's resources can shed cumbersome content and refine their websites into nimble, business-building machines. The brand's free features make UserReport worth perusal by any outfit that does not currently use similar software. However, much of the suite's punch sits behind an unfortunate paywall. Still, either flavor of UserReport can improve companies' tomorrows.