UserVoice is an application designed to provide business owners with feedback related to the products and services that they provide to their customers.
- Companies can customize their own brand to the bible or web app.
- The program is available as a standalone client portal.
- Provides an integrated support ticket solution to businesses looking to better track requests as they come in from customers.
- The program is easy to use and set up. It works on both Windows and Apple OS platforms, and is mobile friendly on a variety of smartphone and tablet devices.
- The documentation portal provides a great deal of useful information.
- Organization is made easy with the integration of ticket support built right into the program.
- Reporting features are a bit difficult to navigate and understand.
- There is not a simple way to setup tiers for support tickets.
- Online security is a bit sketchy.
As a product feedback management software program, UserVoice is designed to give business owners a way to better understand what their customers are saying. Once multiple reviews are compiled by various customers related to the products and services sold by a company, it can become difficult and cumbersome to make sense of it all. UserVoice assembles all of the feedback in the background and then generates a series of analytical reports that better breaks down the information for relevant parties. It is billed as a software product that is suitable for all types of business, and all sizes as well. UserVoice will assist users in their efforts to better manage responses when support requests come in. The system will track the rate of all such support requests, giving the business a better understanding of areas where they could stand to improve. The system will compile a range of customer information, including social media profiles, billing, and interactions with the customer. Upon doing so, it will automatically create a support request with populated data fields, better enabling customer support personnel to handle the requests as they come in. This allows the assigned customer service representative to personalize a response directly to the customer. It is also interesting to note that UserVoice will suggest a knowledge base of articles. This will help users better reduce the number of support requests that come in. Customers may be able to find exactly what they are looking for, saving their time and that of the business. Bumping up to the analytical package will provide users with the ability to gain a high-level overview of how the customer support staff is performing. It will also show ticket requests that have gone unnoticed or were otherwise not dealt with, and it will show which of the instant answers provided to be the most help to customers.