Typeform lets users create aesthetically pleasing online forms. Clients use the product to publish a broad range of forms. Examples include customer surveys, quizes and employee-feedback forms. This title's makers offer a free version with limited capabilities, and they offer two subscription plans. The lower-priced plan provides a single-user license and unlimited capabilities. Teams can choose the higher-priced plan to obtain a multi-user license.
- Hidden fields
- Lovely forms
- Elegant interface
- Logic jumps
- In-form calculations
- File upload
- Stripe payments
- Respondent notifications
- Typeform features a clean and elegant interface.
- Users can easily create surveys in this product.
- The title features convenient setup and a gentle learning curve.
- This product allows clients to collect data via forms and access it in spreadsheets.
- Typeform easily deploys on mobile platforms.
- Data collected by Typeform easily exports to csv and xlzx files.
- Typeform's framework struggles to handle complex surveys.
- Some users report difficulty learning Typeform's question logic.
- This title offers limited integrations.
- For some users, the price is too steep.
- Typeform's field logic requires more clicks to fill out basic information than its competitors.
- This title lacks 24-hour support.
Typeform's philosophy is simple. If your site's visitors like a form's visual appeal, they may be more likely to submit responses. New users can quickly begin building forms in Typeform, and anyone with basic spreadsheet knowledge can easily read the forms' output. Importantly, while other products steer prospects toward free trials with an end date, Typeform's free account never expires, but it does offer fewer features than the brand's paid account. Overall, Typeform could change how you feel about online forms!