When you have a business to run, your average instant messaging software just will not do. You need an internal presence upon which your entire team can collaborate on. This is what you will get on Chatlio. It integrates with the Slack office platform to allow all members of your organization to instantly communicate with one another, no matter what type of device they might be on in the moment. Teams can be formed and invitations to joint a forum sent out instantly. Since the program can integrate with your existing website, you can also use Chatlio as an online customer service chat feature. As long as a member of your organization is online, visitors to your website can engage them in a chat at any time.
- Chat Features Integrated Into Your Website
- Customers Can Be Engaged Automatically
- You Can Request Screenshots From Customers
- Ability to engage customers as the visit your site - When anyone comes to your site, your staff will be notified on their device. They can then work to engage that visitor, thereby enhancing your overall customer service efforts.
- Questions can be answered in real time - No website can answer every question that your prospects or customers have about what you offer as a business. That is why Chatlio is so innovative. It allows visitors to your site to ask questions of your staff online, and get an answer almost immediately.
- Ability to see screenshots from the customer is key to increasing satisfaction levels - Depending on what type of business you are running, there may be occasion for you to see what the customer is experiencing. With Chatlio, you are able to have the customer capture a screenshot and then send it instantly to your staff. They can then work with what they see and bring resolution to the issue for the customer. It is as easy as that.
- Some users will find the customization features too difficult to learn - Many of these features require specialized coding in order to be fully utilized.
- Safety and Security Issues - Some worry that the two way functionality of Chatlio opens up the potential of being hacked.
- The impersonal nature of the bots might turn off some customers - Some of the features have a template feel that is rather impersonal.
Chatlio is an application that integrates directly within the Slack program to provide an innovative chat system that works with your existing website. The critical component of this program lies in its ability to instantly engage any visitor the moment they navigate to your site. Customers can rely on the chat feature to get instant answers to any questions that they might have, while prospects can be engaged to the point that they are encouraged to purchase a product or service that you have to offer. There are a number of cutomizeable features to Chatlio that enable users to design the program to fit its specific niche. This is a program that can grow with the company as new requirements for customer engagement come about. It has very few drawbacks, one being that it can be difficult to learn from the back end, and the pricing features can be off putting to small businesses.