Sendgrid offers businesses a streamlined, reliable framework for sending promotional emails, password resets, shipping notifications and other types of mass or frequently sent email.
- SMTP service
- Unsubscribe tracking
- Reputation Monitoring
- SMTP API
- ISP monitoring
- Feedback loop
- SMTP relay
- Sub-user API
- SendGrid is a great mass-email solution.
- The product can be deployed on the web, via SaaS or in the cloud.
- Users report quick email delivery and low bounce rates.
- This title includes email tracking.
- The product has a broad set of reports.
- SendGrid's makers offer good customer support.
- For sprawling organizations, initially configuring SendGrid can be complex.
- Users report being overwhelmed by SendGrid's advanced features.
- The product does not perpetually retain logs.
- This title's layout navigation challenges some new users.
- SendGrid offers limited custom fields.
- The product does not save sent emails.
This is a popular email manager, and users like it. Also, Sendgrid's publishers actively support and upgrade it. The product's substantial free trial lets new users learn to use Sendgrid before they adopt it. Importantly, over 60,000 companies, nonprofits and solo entrepreneurs are currently on paid Sendgrid subscriptions! Those subscriptions span a broad, complex pricing structure, but the low-end cost is nominal. Organizations that send a lot of emails to a lot of people need Sendgrid.