SENDER is an email composing and sending service that is geared towards businesses. Businesses can use their software and teams to help compose emails, send them out to large groups, and keep track of where they go to. They offer heat maps that show who has opened your emails and when. It also contains a feature that allows businesses that want to feature products to put those products on their email newsletters, which they take care of sending out. The service is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- SENDER provides great templates that make writing emails much easier.
- With them, you can increase your output of emails and write more solid emails than you may be able to without them.
- You can view heat maps to see where people clicked on your emails and you can see when people opened your emails and who opened them.
- All of this information is incredibly useful when trying to create a formula for your next email campaign.
- The software is available on mobile and desktop formats.
- With this ability you can start your composition at home on a computer and finish it wherever you need to on a mobile device.
- The templates that SENDER provides look great and are easy to use. With them, it is much easier to compose detailed emails.
- The data analysis that SENDER provides is very interesting and helps you out a lot of you are trying to set up email campaigns for the future. All kinds of businesses can benefit from this analysis, and the heat maps specifically are very useful.
- SENDER is available both on desktop and mobile devices, making it easier to get emails done on the fly.
- SENDER does not compose emails for you, it only makes the composition of emails easier by providing easy to use templates to fill out.
- Most of what SENDER does could be done by an employee at a business, but SENDER still simplifies the process and in fact would likely cost less than hiring someone to do the same job.
- People may not be reading you emails, and this may be reflected in the data anysis and heat maps of your emails.
SENDER's services are remarkably helpful for big businesses and small businesses alike. Bigger businesses can use their software to easily craft emails and send them out to clients in large numbers, and smaller businesses can use their software and services to navigate the sometimes complicated landscape of email campaigning. The feature that allows you to place products in newsletters is very simple and easy to use, as well as very beneficial to online business traffic. It is much easier to make sales when your product is being placed in people's inboxes. One of the more interesting aspects of SENDER'a software is the ability to analyze data regarding the emails that you sent. More specifically, you can see who reads emails and when they read them. This information can be very valuable to businesses trying to craft effective long term email campaigns.
The tool has a really good bang for the buck. It has a powerful email editor, which is a great time-saver and emails don't get stuck on spam. All I need - good design and reach inbox.
An overall great email marketing provider - I switched after Mailchimp raised their prices and never looked back