Talisma is software that allows a user to set up and manage fundraising for college campus activities. The software is a product of Campus Management. Some of the company's other software products include the CampusNexus series of campus administrative support solutions (CRM; Student; and Finance, HR & Payroll) and Radius, which is software for managing student admissions and relations. The Campus Management Corp. is located in Boca Raton, Fla. The company also has offices in India. Arkansas State University was able to utilize this software with some success. The case study for this example is available on the Campus Management website.
- The software includes built-in support for Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software, allowing seamless cross-referencing between information and data.
- Using this feature, it's possible to completely automate the administrative and operating processes that go into a successful fundraising campaign, including providing excellent reports to loyal constituents
- User roles can be set for multiple account administrators via internal or external facing portals, giving complete control over who can access what reports
- Additional suite modules include memberships, fund management, annual giving/capital campaigns, major gift handling, planned giving, online events, online giving, memorials and honors, scholarships, alumni, advancement, reporting and advanced analytics, p
- Those who are interested in the software can request a demonstration online
- An extensive amount of documentation ("Solution Sheets") are also available online to view technical details about the various modules of the software
- A lot of features are absent without Microsoft Dynamics GP also being used with the program
All politics aside, raising funds is vital to the survival of both publicly and privately funded colleges and universities. If a fundraising effort involves hundreds or even thousands of donors, it can be an overwhelming task to try and manage and organize the operation. With Campus Management Corp.'s Talisma software, even the most complex fundraising drives can be controlled and streamlined for maximum efficiency. The software is designed to help an administrator make the most out of every single interaction with donors, both online and face-to-face. Volunteers and supporters can be better engaged, superior fundraising strategies can be employed and the proper messages will be delivered.