Managers can track the progress of their business projects and keep track of their teams with this management app.
- Single board lets you track all your cards from a single location
- Native integration with Campfire, HipChat, Slack lets you send messages straight through Sprintly
- Deep and versatile integration with GitHub
- Predictive text speeds up the process of searching for information in Sprintly
- Different components work together in an effective and complementary manner
- Scaleable to a wide range of software development projects
- Front end can be sluggish when working on larger scale projects
- Notifications on other team members appear distractingly on the upper left of the screen
- The creation of tasks is not always relayed to every member of a given team
If you're looking to improve the efficiency of your business teams, Sprintly provides you with the tools to do so. Sprintly is designed specifically for use by software development companies, and that level of specialization works greatly to the program's benefit. There's no setup necessary, so you can open up the app and start working on your team's productivity immediately. Integration with both Slack and GitHub allow information to quickly travel between your GitHub accounts and your Sprintly interface and take advantage of your company's existing infrastructure. Programming projects can be exceedingly complicated, and Sprintly is built to allow you access to all the moving components when you need them. Sprintly helps keep everyone in touch by using a system of cards submitted by team members. These can cover everything from new progress to changes to issues, and a single board allows you to keep all of the current cards in a single place. You'll have a robust variety of filtering options to further narrow down your options and find the cards most relevant to the task at hand. Whether you want to track by type of task, product framework, or assignee, you'll have the tools at your fingertips. You can even assign tags to various cards to provide more granular control over your filtering choices. When it's time to create reports, whether to show to managers or use as a means to track things yourself, you can do so easily with Sprintly. Spreadsheet options are integrated into the software, meaning you won't have to go through the laborious process of copying and pasting all of your data to an Excel spreadsheet. The filtering options are robust and allow you to put together reports with a highly magnified level of focus. The last major component of Sprintly is the data analytics. While the software's spreadsheets and board allow you to track the raw data provided by your team, the software's advanced activity feeds can help you put all of this information into context. You can track the productivity of different teams in real time and closely compare the results to make sure the various strands of your project are working at effective and comparable rates. If you're looking for more simplified results, you can make use of the progress bar, which lays out all the major teams or milestones of your project and tracks them in a neatly laid out bar. Here you can see who's assigned to which team and rearrange team compositions with the click of a button.