Smartsheet offers businesses spreadsheets for the 21st century. The product's varied features make it a versatile tool and lend it heavily to project-management needs.
- Cell linking
- Card view
- Highly flexible spreadsheets
- Calendar view
- Gantt view
- Smartsheet updates the spreadsheet concept, and it adds very-flexible functions and forms.
- The product encourages collaboration.
- This title's interface has an innovative feel, and it runs smoothly.
- Users report easily adopting Smartsheet, and they laud its intuitive graphics.
- This product can be easily and richly customized by most users.
- Unlike its competitors attributes, Smartsheet's features encourage easy and involved collaboration.
- Smartsheet's publisher does not offer a knowledge base.
- The company does not offer a freememium account.
- Smartsheet does not have a due-date tracker.
- Users have reported that Smartsheet lags sometimes.
- The company sells per-user licenses, which can impede collaboration if clients do not have the necessary budget.
- Unlike some of its competitors, if multiple users simultaneously open a spreadsheet in Smartsheet, they will not instantly see each other's changes.
Decision makers that want richly featured spreadsheets should look at Smartsheet. This software offers flexibility that can be deployed across departments. Importantly, Smartsheet's licenses come in multiple flavors and add features at each price point, but their per-user structure makes large teams' costs rise quickly. Still, this cloud-based, well-supported tool can be tried for free and is worth the time required to do so.