Paymo is a project management tool that enables freelancers and small businesses to keep track of the multiple projects they are handling to ensure they are completed successfully and within the time limit.
Reporting Collaborative Workspace Email Integration File Sharing Chat Task Management Collaboration Tools Commenting File Management Third Party Integration API Activity Tracking Calendar Management Chat Functionality Communication Management Project Time Tracking Real Time Data Search Functionality Time Tracking By Project Activity Dashboard Activity Management Automatic Notifications Collaborative Review Document Management Document Review Project Management Task Planning API Availability Configurable Workflow Dashboard Creation Deadline Tracking Due Date Tracking Permission Management Prioritizing Progress Reports Project Budgeting Project Notes Project Planning Project Templates Project Tracking Project Workflow Real Time Updates Task Scheduling Task Tracking Audit Trail Custom Fields Gantt Charts Template Management Workflow Management Access Control Activity Logging Time Tracking Accounting Integration Secure Data Storage Timesheet Management Timesheets Assignment Management Contact Management Progress Tracking Resource Allocation Due Dates Planning Tools Resource Management Issue Tracking Subtasks Recurring Tasks Tracking Features Email Notifications Expense Tracking Task Comments
- Project management
- Time Tracking
- Paymo allows you to create tasks, track progress through timesheets, add milestones, access the activity feed and you can also initiate discussions.
- Team Management
- Paymo enables you to manage your team effectively.
- For example, you can have the admin who will have access to the company’s settings and projects, users who can only access the tasks assigned to them and project managers who have the privilege of viewing information about their projects.
- You can track the profile of a user by clicking on their profiles.
- Team Collaboration
- Paymo has a user-friendly interface.
- Paymo has free and supportive community support.
- You can use both the mobile and desktop apps for time tracking of your projects.
- You can customize timesheets reports according to your needs.
- The free account does not have an advanced task manager.
- You can only create three invoices with the free account.
- The integrated features are only available on a paid account.
- Free accounts have 1GB only of storage available.