123FormBuilder, formerly known as 123ContactForm, is a framework for any sort of form, whether its a customer sign-up form, an employee application or a long-term contract. Notable customers include the University of Arkansas, Nikon, AIESEC, the District of Columbia Fire and EMS, thinkEDU and How to Web. Special considerations are made for clients in the medical, logistics and manufacturing fields.
- Create form templates for any situation, including sign-ups, online surveys and contact information
- Quick and easy drag-and-drop design allows fast construction of new forms or modification of existing templates
- Captcha-protected forms for web-based use
- Integration with leading web platforms and other web services to provide stunning, interactive forms
- Built-in analytics to handle form data collected over time
- Low-cost and free plans available for smaller businesses
- Free plan is rather limited, and businesses that use more than a few different forms will find themselves having to pay for
Running a business involves a lot of paperwork, digital or otherwise. 123FormBuilder is a software solution that helps manage the sheer number of forms in modern business life. Examples shown on the software's web site includes HTML forms, e-mail forms, contact forms, event registration forms and many others. The team behind 123FormBuilder consists of less than 100 people, and they bring small-business values to their software, offering free and low-cost plans to help fit the needs of varying budgets. Of course, large-scale enterprises are also considered and there are advanced subscription services that offer enhanced integration with corporate centric services, like SalesForce, and specially tailored experiences for certain endeavors, like hospital use. 123FormBuilder is partnered with leading companies to integrate popular services into the software's application. They include Wix, SalesForce, Weebly, Marketo, Zoho and ZenDesk. 123FormBuilder includes built-in, in-depth technology to analyze data collected from forms. These analytics can be used to create charts and graphs to display data and improve business functionality toward the consumer. The software can also be integrated with popular payment platforms, including PayPal, Square, Authorize.net and Stripe to automate payment processes. As with any good software, 123FormBuilder's web site is equipped with an online knowledge base to help new users understand the application.