Flinto is software and graphic user interface used to design Apple apps. The company behind the software was founded in 2012 by Kazuho Okui and Nathan Manousos, and it remains a small team today.
- Quickly create beautiful and modern apps for mobile and desktop devices
- Easily animate transitions between pages, screens or slides with Flinto's built-in Transition Designer
- Micro interactions can be easily programmed
- Customizable scrolling actions are available to help an app stand out
- Over 10 gestures, including swipes, scrolls and taps, can be programmed for increased usability.
- Supports 3D touch
- Advanced vector creation tools allows development of sleek, custom user interfaces
- Huge amount of documentation is available online with over 100 tutorial videos
- Volume discounts are available if multiple copies of the app are purchased
- Free major and minor updates, so no repurchasing is required while the one year license is active
- Free minor updates continue after the license expires
- Actively developed, with six major updates released in 2017
- Only supported on Apple MacOS and does not create apps for Android or non-apple devices
Developing a delightful and professional looking app doesn't have to involved endless pages of boring code. With Flinto, amateurs and professionals alike can create impressive Apple apps with blazing fast speed. The tools are easy to learn and allow animations, fancy transitions, reactive buttons and all sorts of features one would normally find in a professional app downloaded millions of times. There's a free trial available and the app costs a one-time fee of $99 after that for a one year license key.