Flairbuilder is a website that provides website designers with wireframes to use as the basis of their new webpages. Flairbuilder gives you the option of working with your wireframe off of a grid, allowing you to design the site more easily and with better results. It also offers expert typography which is often what makes or breaks a good website design. The wireframes that Flairbuilder provides are well known for being incredibly interactive due to the large number of behaviors and animations that you can use when using their wireframes to design your website. The site is easy to use, allowing you to undo whatever you want and easily copy and paste what you like.
- Flairbuilder offers over seven hundred icons to choose from, as well as countless behaviors and animations that can bring life into your webpage that would otherwise just be static.
- Flairbuilder offers great wireframes built off of grid systems that allow you to easily place things on your webpage and set them up in a way that allows your page to flow very easily.
- Flairbuilder is easy to use.
- It allows you to undo or redo any action an unlimited amount of times and copy and paste the parts of your site that you like.
- Wireframes built with Flairbuilder are very interactive due to countless animations and behaviors you can embed in your webpage. These small features can add a lot of life to you website.
- Flairbuilder allows you to easily prototype your mobile apps by giving you easy templates and wireframes to use to begin building your app.
- Flairbuilder offers over seven hundred icons, allowing for a great amount of variety all over your page. This variety often can be what makes your website stand out against other more monotone alternatives.
- While seven hundred icons is enough to allow for a lot of variety, there are a lot more than seven hundred items that could definitely use an icon on Flairbuilder, and they have not yet succeeded in offering anything for them.
- If you do not use shortcut keys, you can easily get lost searching for behaviors, animations, or icons to put on your website. If you do use shortcut keys, this becomes less of a problem eventually, but you still have to find the icons you like in the first place.
- There are plenty of alternatives to Flairbuilder on the market, many of which offer similar features.
Flairbuilder is an absolute necessity for any company or website builder that needs a set of wireframes that they can use to build their site off of. The templates that Flairbuilder offers always flow nicely on a page and are incredibly effective. One of the reasons that they are so effective is that you can use countless behaviors and animations across your page to make the site far more interactive. The site itself is incredibly easy to use, which makes the whole process of designing your website far easier. You get to undo and redo tasks an unlimited amount, which is very helpful for people who are still learning how to design a website effectively. One of the best features of the program is that it allows you to embed your own images onto your page.