Feedly software offers you a unique way to browse content across your preferred websites, Tumblr blogs, RSS feeds, and watch your favorite channels on YouTube. The platform ensures that users do not have to search for information online. Instead, the platform utilizes RSS feeds to provide you access to information on your favorite sites. The platform makes sure that you can access information through a mobile-optimized experience. The platform is ideal for Android devices such as smartphones and tablets and makes browsing through the devices quick and convenient.
- Feedly software comes with numerous features.
- Some of them include
- Users can follow their preferred blogs, YouTube channels, publications, and many others from a central place.
- It provides users with the ability to re-organize their collections.
- The platform provides ad-free reading.
- Users of Feedly software can read their preferred content without the distraction that comes with adverts.
- It is compatible with social media platforms.
- Users of the platform can easily share their favorite articles on social media channels.
- Some of the benefits that come with using the Feedly platform include
- It provides users with a streamlined interface: The platform gives users a scrollable view where there is a display of article headlines and previews. Users get an ad-free reading of their favorite articles by sampling tapping on an article headline.
- The platform features natural finger gestures: Feedly enables you to save feeds with a long tap while a long swipe allows you to get an overview of all articles and mark them as read.
- It promotes quick sharing of articles: The platform makes it easy for users to share their favorite articles on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or even posting them on Evernote.
- The software provides users with unique displays and layouts with incorporated gesture-enabled shortcuts.
- With Feedly software, users can access different reading modes freely.
- The limitations that come with using the software are
- Users of the platform are likely to experience occasional freezing of the application, and its navigation options can be challenging.
- You will need to have a Google account to use the software.
- Users are likely to be disappointed by the software’s lack of an Internet Explorer bookmark.
Feedly software is a lightweight RSS newsreader that can be used in place of Google Reader. Users of the platform are able to aggregate content from different websites and relay it in a mobile-optimized format. This saves users the trouble of switching from one browser tab to another. Users enjoy the platform’s intuitive controls and high resolution although they might experience buffering when watching videos. The Feedly UI is customized for 4’’ phones, and 7’’ and 10’’ tablets. Users who use Feedly on a tablet get a feel of a real magazine. You can run the software on your smartphone and tablet simultaneously and there will be simultaneous syncs on both devices. The software is also easily compatible with Google Reader; when you mark read articles on Feedly, they automatically get marked as read on Google Reader. Articles that you need to read later are automatically starred on Google Reader and your RSS feeds on Feedly.
Feedly was my favourite RSS-service since Google killed the better one. Everything was not great with Feedly but nevertheless it was OK. Now they changed UI. LOL OMG. It is awful. I can't use Feedly no more. Came here to find a better alternative. Feedly, your wronged you fans. And we are leaving you.