Raindrop.io is a software program that overhauls the bookmark system in your browser. It changes the way that you save and organize your bookmarks by adding a new system that allows you to customize the way that your bookmarks are organized. Raindrop automatically suggests certain tags for your bookmark based on the content of whatever you are bookmarking. You can then come back and search for those tags to easily find your old bookmarks. You can use Raindrop to save just about anything that you come across online, whether that is an article, picture, video, or screenshot from a website. Raindrop also introduces a new system that collects your bookmarks and organizes them into categories that you can choose.
- With Raindrop.
- Whether you want to make sure that you can reach a picture or video, or you have a website that you visit frequently, you can use Raindrop.
- Raindrop has a tag feature that suggests tags and lets you choose tags for you to put on your bookmarks to make them easier to search for later.
- Raindrop.io makes the bookmark function of your browser actually helpful. In fact, once you have used Raindrop.io, it will likely be hard for you to go back to a browser that does not have such an easy to use bookmark system.
- Raindrop.io changes the way that your bookmarks are organized. Without Raindrop.io, your bookmarks can easily become a very cluttered mess. Raindrop.io allows you to organize them as you see fit.
- The tag system that allows you to search through your bookmarks is easy to use if you can remember what you tagged your bookmarks as.
- Adding a system of tags somewhat defeats the purpose of the bookmark system in the first place. You use bookmarks to avoid having to complete a full search, and searching through tags somewhat defeats the purpose.
- It can be easy to forget what words you used to tag some of your bookmarks. If you do forget, then the tagging system becomes somewhat irrelevant and you have to just search through your bookmarks on your own.
- If you do not use the bookmark system on your browser at all, then you may not have any need for Raindrop.io.