Harvest is a time management software with data features to track billable hours and implement proper strategies aligned with the goals of a company. Invoices are automatically generated once specific work is completed.
- Track Time of Employees: The software allows the employer to simply view data in the work management area of the program.
- Time can be monitored in terms of how productive an employee is being in comparison with the amount of work being completed.
- Generate Invoices: The software allows for the instant generation of invoices to bill companies and individuals for services rendered to them.
- Cashflow is king in this area of the software.
- Track Expenses: It is always important to keep a tab on the money that is being spent on payroll and other things that keep the business running.
- This software manages the data and keeps track of payroll expenses.
- Scheduling: The Scheduling function allows the software to be paired with a sister app, Forecast. Time management can be viewed in data terms by projecting when a particular project will be finished.
- Team: A dashboard interface allows for a quick glance at the entire team's capacity in reference to billable hours and total hours worked.
- Invoices: The data can be automatically pulled to view expenses in contrast to billable hours to get a simple profit statement and then the invoice is generated via API.
- Quickbooks integration: There are bugs when it comes to integrating Quickbooks into Harvest. A similar software, Time Doctor, allows for the simple integration of Quickbooks and is noted for having fewer bugs.
- Recurring Expenses Template: A similar software, Hours, has a recurring expense template which is not available with Harvest. The user has to manually add expenses to each assignment.
- Time discrepancies in reporting: A similar program, T Sheets, is known for its fairly flawless reporting of time and billable hours. Harvest does not always produce reports that have the proper billable hours in contrast with total hours worked.
Harvest is at the front of its field in this data-rich environment, unlike anything that has been seen before. The software is state of the art and allows users to easily view data from the dashboard and can help to keep goals aligned with the proper management of time in contrast with expenses.