ActiTIME is a project management and time-tracking tool that can improve your visibility into your project management process.
- The actiTIME software can either be installed on-premise or used as a web application.
- Integrates with actiPLANS leave management software.
- Time off approved in actiPLANS is automatically booked in actiTIME.
- Integrates with QuickBooks.
- The actiTIME QB Integrator is an add-on that imports working and leave time from actiTIME into QuickBooks Timesheet.
- Can be set to automatic, partially automatic or manual processing for customers, jobs and service items.
- TIME can be configured to send notifications if project costs exceed budget or if the project is going beyond the scheduled time.
- This can be configured by project.
- TIME is customizable. You can enable and disable features, such as tracking PTO balances, to streamline the interface and keep focused on the appropriate activities. You can also rename the structure levels to better align with your business terminology.
- You can import data from CSV to speed up the project setup process.
- TIME provides you with the flexibility you need to accommodate various resource schedules. Whether employees are full-time or part-time, you can set up a schedules at the global and personal level.
- TIME offers three basic levels of project configuration: Customer, Project and Task. While you can rename them to better align with your business terminology, there are only three levels supported.
- The online licenses for actiTIME are per user per month, so there is an on-going cost for using the software. Adding users adds to the monthly cost. You can save money by paying for an extended period of time, such as 6 or 12 months.
The actiTIME software is designed to help you capture time worked on projects, tasks and sub-tasks. It begins with the project manager, who creates the project, sets the project's scope and creates the tasks necessary to complete the project. The project manager can also create teams of employees, and they may assign an employee to be the team leader. The project manager then assigns tasks to teams and users, who can then track their time against those tasks. Your employees benefit from using actiTIME to track the time worked on projects, time spent on leave and non-billable activities, and to improve personal productivity through focusing on the appropriate tasks. Business managers and team leaders get full visibility into team member performance. They approve time entered by employees, and can lock timesheets so that no changes are made after approval. actiTIME provides your managers with a complete view of the workload across projects, so they can better allocate your human resources to meet business demands. Accounting managers can use actiTIME to improve payroll processing, and to ensure that no billable time is missed when billing customers. actiTIME provides business owners with a complete picture of past and current project performance. As an owner, you can run reports to see expenses, revenue and profitability. You can focus on the bigger picture and let actiTIME track the details.