Pingdom helps users monitor their websites' uptime and speed. The app's settings allow the user to set up SMS alerts to notify them when a URL goes offline or comes back online.
- Uptime monitoring
- Page-speed monitoring
- Transaction monitoring
- Server monitoring
- Visitor Insights
- Four subscription plans
- Free trial
- Pingdom's app versions enable on-the-go website monitoring
- The app syncs with the user's desktop-friendly account.
- This product's dark-themed interface is easily read.
- Pingdom combines text with graphs.
- Intended for IT pros, Pingdom can also be understood by solo entrepreneurs.
- This app is great for when you can't be near a desktop.
- The Pingdom app lacks many of the website's features.
- Unlike some competitors, Pingdom does not offer a free account.
- Some online reviewers state that they do not receive a good ROI from their Pingdom fees.
- Crucially, users claim they sometimes do not receive downtime notifications from Pingdom.
- Other apps in this niche show more information.
- Pingdom does not offer an unlimited plan.
Commercial websites cannot produce revenue if they are not live. Pingdom's features inform IT managers and site owners about problems that need immediate attention. While the service's SMS notifications are crucial, Pingdom also graphically and textually presents site details that show whether a site is running smoothly or a bottleneck exists. Also, this brand's 14-day free trial lets users thoroughly explore the service's app and web features, and users can cancel their monthly subscriptions without penalties. For anyone who needs to keep tabs on a commercial website's vital stats, Pingdom offers value.