Dotcom-Monitor is a web monitoring service geared towards helping businesses more effectively manage their servers and ensure that web applications are properly optimized. Properly monitoring servers is an important component of any business that works with customers online. If servers have severe lag or downtime, this can potentially lead to customers looking elsewhere for their goods and services. Luckily, Dotcom-Monitor helps customers look after their servers, page speeds, and app functionalities, so that they don't have to worry about missing out on a customer due to technical issues ever again.
- Web application monitoring for improved performance and accessibility.
- Load and stress testing for eCommerce cloud-based support options.
- Highly configurable platforms for enhanced functionality of various services.
- Offers a variety of reports for proper performance gauging.
- Load testing and dashboard customization features make this a must-have for growing businesses.
- Solid customer support staff can help customers with any issues they might face.
- Payment structure isn't very flexible.
- Having too much data can sometimes limit accessibility and increase the overall learning curve.
In terms of site monitoring software, it's difficult to find a more highly recommended service provider than Dotcom-Monitor. With their variety of customization options, as well as their personalized LoadView software, Dotcom-Monitor is able to provide its clients with exactly what they need, when they need it. In fact, Dotcom-Monitor's excellent customer support staff can even help smaller businesses to properly implement their software and ensure that it's running correctly. This kind of support is difficult to find in the market and is particularly appreciated, given that Dotcom-Monitor's services can sometimes involve a bit of a learning curve. If there had to be a negative, it would be that sometimes Dotcom-Monitor can assault the user with too much information. While this can be useful for those who are already technically savvy, smaller businesses may struggle to sift through the information to immediately find what's relevant to them. Of course, with customer support, this is effectively a non-issue, but it's worth mentioning anyway. Aside from potential accessibility issues, there have also been some minor complaints by customers in the past who wished they could take advantage of a more flexible payment model. If you're looking for some kind of subscription service for your data monitoring services, then you'll have to look elsewhere. Still, for what Dotcom-Monitor does offer, it's difficult to find a company that is as consistent or as reliable, even if you can't utilize the ideal payment model with them.