Kaseya VSA is a software used in remote monitoring, information technology management, cloud-based and network security resolution that gives functionalities and tools to IT enterprises and Managed Service Providers (MSP) to enable systems to become faster, secure and cost-effective and employees become more productive. The user of Kaseya VSA gets a blended IT system management, and remote monitoring program that can be leveraged and deployed across IT disciplines to streamline and automate IT services. The software combines essential management abilities into a robust and unified platform that can be acquired from distributed and remote environments. Kaseya VSA contains various applications and features. The available features include remote monitoring, process automation, agent-less network monitoring, anti-virus, disaster recovery, path management among others. Kaseya VSA is created to be straightforward yet instinctive so that institutions do not encounter disruptions or downtime to their firms progress. It is easy and quick to install Kaseya VSA.
- Patch Management
- With this feature, the users do not have to update their remote computers, workstations, and servers as Kaseya VSA automates the update process.
- Users get the latest software updates and security patches.
- Remote Control Access and Management
- Kaseya VSA allows users to manage extensive distributed areas through remote management and monitoring.
- The software enables information technology management to significantly boost their efficiency, enhance service levels by connecting and discovering any device from any location through a web browser and further extend their reach.
- Performance Management
- Kaseya VSA helps IT managers to utilize their current staff as the system reduces the amount of time spent on remediation functions and routine maintenance.
- Kaseya VSA is compatible with devices running Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, iPad/iPhone, Windows Mobile and Web-based platforms.
- The software is readily available in different languages such as Germany, English, and Hindi, unlike GFI LanGuard and Appery.io which only offer their services in English.
- Kaseya VSA can be used by any business no matter the size of the firm, whether small, medium or even large enterprise.
- The pricing model is flexible to any enterprise as Kaseya VSA is paid for on a quote basis.
- Kaseya VSA offers different types of support such as phone, ticket, and training, unlike Scalyr which only provides support on the phone.
- Kaseya VSA does not provide a free version like PyCharm which is available in both free and paid for versions.
- Kaseya VSA does not offer live support like Acronis Backup and Recovery which does.