Instabug software allows users to access bugs and in-app feedback reports of mobile applications. This platform can be integrated with SDK to allow a two-way communication between users and testers. The platform provides detailed feedback reports to developers of mobile apps. Integrating Instabug software with SDK is easy and takes just a minute. Instabug is being used by global leading mobile applications in detecting bugs. Users of the platform also have access to technical support on a 24/7 basis and the software has a five star rating in bug reporting and tracking.
- Some of the unique features that come with Instabug software include
- In-app feedback and bug reporting: The software allows you to get feedback from your mobile app users with minimal effort.
- The users do not have to contact you on social media or via email.
- Shake feature: The shake feature allows users of mobile apps to report bugs by just shaking their devices.
- In-app chat feature: Instabug features an in-app chat that allows you to engage users of your app within the app itself.
- With the software, you will communicate with users and provide them with updates easily.
- Easy app crash reporting: If your application crashes, the software allows for backend reporting.
- Some of the benefits of using Instabug include
- The platform allows users of the software to just shake their devices to report bugs and issues with the shake feature.
- It enables mobile app developers to contact the user reporting a bug: The developers can contact users of their apps and get additional information on reported bugs and issues.
- The software is compatible with applications such as GitHub, Slack, and JIRA, making it convenient for those with already existing applications.
- The technical support and customer care services are amazing. If you report an issue with the software, the technical team will get back to you in just a few minutes.
- Some of the software’s limitations are
- The cost of accessing the platform is relatively high for small startups.
- It does not feature the Knowledge Base/FAQ section. This limits the sources of information for the application users.
Instabug allows easy bug reporting and feedback for your mobile applications. The software features crash reporting, alerts, beta testing, and third-party integration and user communication. The platform is for mobile app developers who would want to identify and fix bugs and address crashes on their mobile apps. The software facilitates bug reporting from its users through screen recording, screenshots, annotations, and survey reports that help developers to come up with solutions for bug fixing. The platform also enables mobile app developers to collect feedback from users of their apps through a line of code in their apps and relay the information to the App Store or Google Play Store. Using the beta version of the application allows users to report bugs and send feedback in several ways. It features an integrated in-app chat. This enables developers to connect with users of their mobile applications to get additional information on bugs, updates, and report back when the issues are fixed. Instabug is compatible with applications such as Slack, JIRA, GitHub, Zendesk, and several others. This ensures that businesses need not upgrade their IT software system to make them compatible with Instabug. With the software, you will enjoy an improved beta testing for updated and new mobile applications. It also allows beta users to get in-app feedback.