Inky is a software program that roots our phishing emails to better your cybersecurity. Phishing is the process by which cybercriminals copy the majority of a legitimate email, but outfit it with an attachment that leads to a site that makes you more vulnerable to hackers, exposing your personal, and oftentimes financial, information. The goal of Inky is to use advanced artificial intelligence to seek out these false emails and protect your information. WIth Inky, you can look into data and analysis of your email account and the attacks that it may have suffered. Inky can also be used to block malware or spam, creating a much cleaner and safer email thread for you.
- Inky alerts you of and protects you from phishing threats to your email account, emails dressed up as normal ones that contain malicious information in attachments.
- Inky can be used to protect your email account against spam, decreasing the amount of emails that you have to sift through and just generally giving you a cleaner inbox.
- Inky offers data and analysis of the threats that your email account has received.
- You can come back to them later to see where your account had been made vulnerable in the past.
- Inky can detect phishing threats before you open them up and expose yourself to hackers. This dramatically increases your online safety and security. These threats often would otherwise go undetected.
- You can use Inky to stop malware or spam, furthering your email's security and cleaning up your inbox, only showing you the emails you receive that actually matter.
- You can use Inky to keep data and analysis of the threats to your email, allowing you to go back and see previous threats after they have been eliminated.
- There can never be any guarantee that Inky will stop all threats to your email. You should still practice common sense online safety practices, and should not trust Inky to take care of every threat.
- It is possible for Inky to hide emails from you that were not actual threats, and in the process it could stop you from seeing information that would have actually been important for you to see.
- The online world is constantly changing and evolving, and new email scams could appear any day that Inky is not prepared to defend against. Always be on the lookout for new threats appearing.
Inky is such a helpful service that you wonder what its creators get out of making it. Free of charge, this site cleans up and protects your email in many ways. Rooting out phishing is one of the most important aspects of the software. Phishing is incredibly deceptive and effective, tricking even more technologically savvy people into handing over financial information that they had no intention of sharing. Inky puts an end to this, and makes it easier than ever to track the threats to your account and keep track of them. It is also very good at cleaning up your email so that you do not have to worry about an absurd amount of spam or malware appearing in your inbox. Very few email protection services are as effective and helpful as Inky.