General Assembly offers training for in-demand skills such as development, data science, product management and data analysis.
- General Assembly has both online and on-campus course offerings.
- Full-time and part-time courses are available both online and on-campus.
- With a focus on Business, Career Development, Coding, Data Sciences, Design and Marketing, General Assembly offers courses that develop skills that are in demand.
- General Assembly has campuses in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- With almost 20 campuses around the world and via the web, there are courses available near you.
- General Assembly offers full and part-time courses as well as events and workshops on campus, and both full and part-time courses online.
- General Assembly's network of graduates, hiring partners and it's strong employer relationships provide graduates with the connections required to find real-world work for their newly-acquired skills.
- Although there are many on-line and on-demand courses, many courses are only available on campus. For students who do not live near a campus, this may be an insurmountable hurdle.
- General Assembly does not offer degrees like a college or university.
With almost twenty locations around the world and a wide selection of web-based courses, General Assembly is a leader in enabling students to pursue careers in web development, design, business, and data science. Courses are available either on campus or via the web, and there are new courses starting almost every single day. Whether you are working on a career transformation or just looking to brush up on a specific skill, General Assembly has courses that will meet your needs. They offer flexible payment plans and will work with you to determine if your employer will pick up some or all of the costs. Almost half of the part-time students receive some tuition reimbursement from employer sponsorships. General Assembly works with employers to develop talent within their organization, to help them acquire and onboard new talent and to benchmark existing talent. This collaboration with businesses provides a network for graduates, improving their ability to find employment. There are also over 40,000 graduates and over 10,000 hiring partners who can assist graduates in finding part or full-time employment after graduating. General Assembly is constantly evolving the available courses. They listen to their business connections and pay attention to industry trends, and are continuously developing, testing and launching new courses and programs to meet the changing needs of businesses. Instructors are focused on teaching students relevant skills that have immediate and future applicability. Upon completing a course, the student receives a letter of completion. Along with this, the graduate receives a discount towards future General Assembly courses and access to a suite of digital tools, passes to events and more.