TuneIn Radio is a mobile app that allows you to listen to the radio over the internet from stations across the globe. You can listen to your favorite artists from 120,000 radio stations using the company's free service. If you upgrade to premium, you can listen to live NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL games commercial free. You can use TuneIn Radio from your web browser or from your Android, BlackBerry, iPhone or any other mobile device. TuneIn also works on most smart TVs. One of TuneIn's best features is your ability to find local AM and FM radio stations. You can also find radio stations that are popular worldwide. You have the ability to choose from a specific music genre, and you can set your stations based on your favorite genre. Another nice feature is TuneIn will let you share content through all of the most popular social media platforms. TuneIn
- One of the most important features offered by TuneIn is your ability to listen to music from around the world for free.
- If you travel for work or pleasure, you can take your favorite radio stations with you at no cost.
- All you need is an internet connection during your travels.
- If you so choose, you can upgrade to the commercial-free premium version for $9.
- Additionally, you can listen to millions of on-demand programs that are offered anywhere in the world.
- Since you probably do not want to browse thousands of stations every time you use the service, you can easily add stations that you love to your favorites list.
- The app and website are simple to use
- Access to more than 120,000 stations with the free version
- Save your favorite streams
- User friendly interface allows you to easily find stations from around the world
- No picture advertisements or popups on the mobile app and web based version
- No user account needed on the website
- Radio service only, cannot listen to specific songs at your convenience
- Performance bugs can sometimes affect the streaming services
It's the app you can never turn off, and they are constantly asking for money...
I downloaded this app to my phone and it will not let you use the app unless you share your location. That should be an option, not mandatory. I have removed it from my phone.