OptiMonk is a website tool designed to help keep customers from leaving the site.
- Impressively timed pop-up messages designed to appear near the very millisecond a customer has decided to leave the website
- Dozens of templates to choose from to fit the needs of any site
- Fast setup to get new users started in a matter of minutes
- Integration with Act-On, CleverReach, MailChimp and more commonly used web services
- Free 14-day trial available with no credit card required
- Cheapest pricing plan starts at $29 per month
- Pay-as-you-go service with no long term contract
- Companies with more than one domain or more than 5,000 visitors per month will find themselves paying significantly more money to keep the service
- Responsiveness may vary greatly depending on the nature of the client website
There are many businesses that depend heavily on website traffic, so administrators try to do everything possible to keep customers from navigating elsewhere. OptiMonk provides a suite of tools to keep users engaged. In fact, the software claims that recovery of up to 15 percent of users is possible through their methods. They also claim to have recovered over 1.2 billion people who would have abandoned a website. The software includes tools to track user behavior, detect existing visitors and then display an on-screen, targeted, pop-up offer to keep that user hooked. According to OptiMonk's website, up to 25% of retargeted visitors will respond to that message and become a customer. Advanced features of the software include the ability to test different methods on the fly, adjust the timing of the pop-up messages, view real-time analytics from site visitors and customize the targeting options to fit the needs of an ideal customer. OptiMonk has built-in integration with WordPress, Drupal, PrestaShop, Shopify/Shopify Plus, Big Commerce, Magento, Volusion and Joomla!. The software's main end goals are to increase leads, generate revenue and boost client results for agencies. OptiMonk uses Amazon Web Services, BrainTree and Amazon Cloudfront as part of its technology. As a result, OptiMonk says its service will not slow down any website it is deployed on.