Smartphones have quickly been replacing digital cameras all around the world. With the cameras on phones becoming more and more advanced, app developers have discovered ways to enhance photos. Retrica is a photo enhancing and sharing app that has burst onto the scene with many different filters that range from the extreme to the glamorous. With great stickers to overlay on your photos, it seems as though Retrica has really thought of it all. After using Retrica for a few weeks, it is easy to get pretty attached to this new photo-filter app. While you may be annoyed with some of the workarounds and inconveniences, this app is a pretty robust and easy to use addition to your built-in phone camera. Using your original camera will be best for run and gun situations as the Retrica app will take some time to load. If you are looking to load your camera quickly and catch a fleeting moment, Retrica probably won't be the best choice for you. However, if you are looking to take glamorous selfies or stunning landscapes, Retrica has a wide array of filters that will help you get the job done. This is a robust app that has taken camera phones to the next level. Here are a few of the pros and cons that you can expect with Retrica.
- A vastly diverse selection of filters that will fit any situation
- Beautiful text overlays that will give any blog a personal touch
- Stickers that can make your photos even more fun to look at
- Video recording up to 15 seconds.
- The ability to make framed collages.
- Retrica is a free app.
- You have the ability to save directly to your camera roll.
- You can upload to the Retrica photo sharing social media site.
- Retrica has many more filters than you would expect with other camera apps.
- The process of taking photos with Retrica is a bit longer.
- Videos can be choppy at times.
- Saving photos to your phone can be tricky.
Sparkle filter is gone after update that was my favorite ????