WHAT IS MY PHONE EXPLORER? Imagine if your PC could be used to keep track of your mobile phone? How would you utilize a PC client that connects to your phone? Would you send text messages? Would you organize and backup your phone files? What about updating your mobile calendar from your PC? What about syncing the phone's calendar TO YOUR PC'S CALENDAR? My phone explorer does all of this and more. HOW DOES IT WORK? You simply go to the app store and get the Android version free of cost. You then download the executable PC file and run it. The app runs in the background from your Android device and allows you to do the various things discussed previously. It couldn't be any easier! TEXT MESSAGES.....PC STYLE! The app will allow you to send text messages from the PC client. You can check messages for responses and also read them. The client also allows the user a chance to delete and also organize his texts. This makes sending long texts a breeze. TRADITIONAL FILE EXPLORER FEATURES.... The PC client allows you to run traditional file exploring procedures on any files that might be stored within your phone's SD card. From photos to music.....or even videos! The client can assist with most commonly used files. CALANDER SYNC.... This feature will allow you to sync your phone's Google calendar with your PC's calendar! Never miss an appointment again. Also, manage all of your appointments from the client for an easier time micro-managing. HOW DOES IT DO? The program does quite well. Both the app and the client are quick and also stable. The Android version runs in the background of your mobile device and requires very little space. Considering it's free, you can't beat this deal. The layout of the PC client really shines. An easy to spot set of icons on the left-hand side of the window allows the end user to easily spot the function of his choice. A quick click on any icon will open an explorer window that pertains to what the function is. The simple design nature of the client is perhaps the most important takeaway. This is because of the many competitors that utilize more complex file explorer functions. My phone explorer is definitely the easiest to use option on the market because of this feature.
- The ability to perform file explorer functions on mobile phone files.
- The ability to send and receive texts from a PC.
- A great deal of calendar support is offered here.
- A tiny app that eats up a minute amount of space on your phone as it runs in the background.
- The ability to export phone apps to your PC.
- The ability to edit photos from your phone on your PC.
- A great tool for backing up your phone on your PC.
- It is free of charge. No upselling or funky trial offers to mess with here!
- Stable and also quick. The PC client and also Android app are stable and run fast.
- Did we mention that you can send texts from your phone?
- Phone to PC (and reverse,) calendar syncing capabilities.
- The layout of the PC client really shines. An easy to spot set of icons on the left-hand side of the window allows the end user to easily spot the function of his choice. A quick click on any icon will open an explorer window that pertains to what the function is.
- The simple design nature of the client is perhaps the most important takeaway. This is because of the many competitors that utilize more complex file explorer functions. My phone explorer is definitely the easiest to use option on the market because of this feature.
- Might not run well on certain older PC's.
- No option for mobile users that prefer Apple products.
- Ericson support seems quite outdated.
Using it for many years to sync PC / Cell / Tablet Works well and no adds
I loved this program, then in 2018 something went wrong, it duplicated my 4000 contacts to 22000 , now I have to manually remove the duplicates, as the sync on MyPhoneExplorer just exits everytime