Mobizen will allow you to record gameplay from your mobile phone and cast your phone to a bigger screen or other Android compatible device. When it launches, you can seamlessly start or stop a recording and capture your screen. You can also capture your front facing camera and audio. Other important characteristics include the ability to work with the PC plugin where you can draw, write, and edit your work across the devices while seamlessly saving work and recordings to either device.
- Screen Capture and Record: In depth menus and setting that allow you change frame rates, screen capture resolution, and also finger taps (if enabled.
- Seamless PC platform integration to allow for casting your Android device to another device or screen.
- This integration works with Chrome browsers, PCs, and Apple devices.
- Feature-rich extension of your device: You can easily access and share information between your devices anywhere, anytime.
- If you are looking to expand your phone’s capabilities, then this is the application for you.
- You can easily review your screen captures and recordings.
- Android Screen Mirroring: Seamlessly cast your Android phone to a larger screen and other compatible devices. This feature is much simpler and user-friendly compared to Boomgar which is a paid service and does not tend to work as quickly or seamlessly.
- Customization of settings: This particular application is feature-rich in the sense that you can manipulate many of the settings. This includes frame rate, playback quality, audio settings, and much more.
- While Mobizen does offer integration of various other applications such as WhatsApp, a similar product called Pushbullet allows for more integration. So, if you are looking for the ability to integrate notifications from other applications, then Mobizen may be a bit lacking in that area.
- The battery life of a phone can be drained rather quickly compared to other similar apps. This is somewhat due to the high functioning capacity of the application and it needs more power.
- There is a setting which enables Boost Mode via USB cable connection to a PC and there is the possibility of security concerns due to “bugging.” Basically, this means that the code can be altered or easily accessible by someone and there is the possibility that the information or screencast could be seen by third parties.
You can start playing a game on your mobile phone and then, simply start and stop the recording anytime you want. You can use the front facing camera on your phone and capture the screen at the same time. This is very nice, because you can capture and record informative videos on the go. The “Clean Mode” allows for you to record the screen and use the application in the background while easily maneuvering within your device.