If you only need a simple website designed, then consider Picnic. The website offers several features that are easy to use to create a website that is one or two pages. The website walks you through each aspect of creating the pages so that you don't make any mistakes while reaching the outcome that you desire. There is a simple approach for placing images and text on the pages that you design.
- Easy builder
- Support is offered when needed
- Ideal for those who enjoy coding and have a site idea in mind
- Edit pages in a matter of minutes with tools that are available on the website
- Walks you through coding and design
- Templates available
- Simple to understand
- Doesn't offer the bells and whistles older sites offer
- Best for only one or two pages of content
- Doesn't benefit smaller benefits as much as it does larger ones who already know code language
Each site that you make can be edited at any time. You can also move your website to a different host if you want more details in the future. If you aren't sure about the design of the site that you make or what to include, you can use one of the templates that are offered. The templates on Picnic are organized based on the type of business you have or the type of site that you need to create. Even though there are templates, they aren't as detailed as what you would find on a larger website. There are minimal stock images to choose from as well as minimal sound options that can be added to your site. You can easily center images that you place on your site or position them on each side of the page. One of the things to keep in mind with Picnic is that the codes are already in place, so you need to understand the language of coding where other website builders try to steer away from the codes. Someone who needs to create a resume or a site that features resume materials and similar services would benefit from Picnic.