Microsoft Money is a free program that is designed for people to use to manage their personal finances. With Microsoft Money, you can get your finances under control and make personal finance easier to manage than ever before.
- Bill pay
- Budget thermometer
- Microsoft Money has always been a free program.
- It makes it possible for you to manage your money and pay all of your bills in one place, which can make personal finance easier and more convenient than ever before.
- There is a budget thermometer that you can use to help keep your budget on track.
- Since Microsoft Money is no longer being made, you have to worry about the software being outdated.
- Microsoft Money is only available for those who use Microsoft Windows
- There is advertising for other Microsoft products in place in the Microsoft Money software program.
- Some people do not like the idea of their financial information being saved on Microsoft's servers. However, these files are encrypted for your protection.
Finding a good personal finance program can be a challenge. Even though there are a lot of these programs out there -- some paid and some for free -- many of them lack the actual features or ease of use that people are looking for. If you are looking for a powerful personal finance software program that can help you make managing your finances easier and not harder, you'll probably like Microsoft Money. Microsoft Money has been around for a long time, and it's a favorite among many avid Windows users. It does require you to use Microsoft Passport before you can use it to manage your money. Logging in and entering all of your information is a fairly simple process, and the software program walks you through each step. Next, you will need to set up bill pay, work on your budget and more. You're sure to find this to be easy with this simple-to-use but incredibly feature-rich personal finance software program.
I love Microsoft Money and have used it for years. There are many kinds of reports and I can customize the reports to reflect data for any dates needed. I have been sadden that it is no longer being supported. I have looked at various other "alternative" programs and have been disappointed in the kinds of reports and the limited customization of individual reports. I have moved to Quicken and have now found out that there is a yearly fee. I have planned to use this for the 1 year I have already purchased hoping by next year, something changes with Microsoft Money status. I do not need on-line banking or major business features. I just need it for my checking information and simple reporting for a small non-profit type business. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE MICROSOFT MONEY ??????
I used Microsoft Money for a long time and wanted to start using it again but I am not finding anywhere to get it. Please advise.
Windows 10. I have just been running Money Sunset and AceMoney Free on my PC in adjacent windows. Money is nearly impossible as it will not scale to a font size I can manage and is always blurry, even with Windows temporarily changed to 175 magnification through Settings. Have just discovered that AceMoney is very nearly an exact clone of MS Money but is obviously coded for the latest Windows. I was able to do everything with downloads from my bank (export set as MS Money ofx format), as I could do with AceMoney. Do try it for yourselves!