Textografo is an online tool that lets companies create diagrams by typing text into a bullet-list hierarchy. It offers a simple interface and versatile output.
- Text-to-diagram chart-building structure
- Intuitive text commands
- Flowchart maker
- Mind map maker
- Decision-tree maker
- Organizational-chart maker
- Sitemap maker
- One-click animations
- Textografo is elegantly simple and user friendly.
- The software uses a text-to-diagram framework that users can quickly learn.
- Happy users laud Textografo's integrated how-to library.
- Textografo's makers offer a free trial that requires no credit card.
- A basic monthly license costs less than one fast-food lunch.
- A premium monthly license costs about the same as a movie ticket.
- Similar titles cost less than Textografo.
- Users have complained that the company behind this title is too small to keep up with its list of planned features.
- Textografo currently only offers a web app, but several of its competitors offer iOS and Android versions.
- This title's makers do not offer on-demand phone support.
- Customers who pay for premium support must wait up to 24 hours for a reply.
- Since Textografo is an online tool, users do not have version control.
You will likely not find a diagram-making title that is easier to learn than Textografo. Moderately technology-literate users can understand how to interface with this tool by watching its 30-second how-to video once. Anyone who can type and remember simple commands can quickly learn how to interface with this software product. Thousands of businesses use Textografo. It can play a crucial role in process analysis, software development, business operations, project management, customer service and sales and marketing. Outfits that use this diagram generator include NIB Health Insurance, Twilio, Buffer and Coverfox. With its free trial, Textografo deserves consideration from any company that needs a fast diagramming solution.