Sync.com offers a backup tool and a file sharing service, rolled into one.
- End-to-end 2048-bit RSA, SSL/TLS encryption of your data.
- Sync encrypts your files before they leave your device and stores them securely in the cloud.
- Only you can access your files once they are stored.
- Sync enables you to share files with other users or devices.
- The sync client is available for Windows, Mac, Android or iOS, allowing you to back up your files and access your files on any device.
- Sync integrates with the Windows and Mac operating systems, making it easy to use.
- Sync enables you to back up some or all of your files to the cloud.
- You can use the sync service to keep files synchronized between all your devices.
- This includes accessing your files from your mobile device, or automatically sending photos or documents from your mobile device to Sync.
- Sync has built-in integration with the Windows and Mac operating systems. This provides seamless integration with Windows Explorer and the Finder and makes it easy for you to manage your files.
- Sync is a paid service. There is a 30-day free trial available, but after that there is a monthly charge for using the service.
- Each Sync plan has a data cap, limiting the amount of data you can store on Sync.
Sync.com (Sync) is a service that lets you back up your files to the Cloud using strong encryption so that only you can access your data. You can back up files from nearly any device, as Sync supports Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. If you are running out of space on your device, you can use "vault-only" storage option, which removes the file from your computer and stores it exclusively on Sync. Sync allows you to share your information with others. You can send password-protected links to your Sync data, and allow others to access one or more files that you have on the service. There is audit logging available which allows you to see who has been accessing what files for added protection. In addition, you can set up notifications to alert you when someone accesses the link that you sent them. Sync provides secure access to your data, and they are committed to being Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant. If you lose a device that had been used to access your Sync data, you can lock out the device to prevent unauthorized access. Sync provides you with version history for your files and allows you to roll back to a previous version of a file in case of corruption or unintended changes. This includes being able to restore deleted files and specific versions of deleted files. There is even a complete "account rewind" feature available in case of a ransomware attack. This allows you to restore your entire account to a previous point in time, prior to the ransomware attack, to regain full access to all of your files. Sync offers all this functionality with a 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA). This provides you with peace of mind, knowing that your data is safe, secure and available.