OnSync is a web-based software used for teleconferencing. The software’s design enables users to host virtual classrooms, run webinars, and engage in teleconferencing with ease. Users of the platform enjoy scalability with the ability to host 1500 users simultaneously. The platform is compatible with multi-way video conferencing and provides high clarity images. OnSync has an intuitive feature set such as whiteboarding, screen layouts, and polling abilities. Users of the platform will enjoy the automatic and customizable email reminder systems session recording, email session registration system, and seamless sharing. Users of the platform can also incorporate firm branding themes. They come featuring synchronized file sharing tools and allows user collaboration on live documents through its remote control settings.
- Some of the features that you will find on OnSync include
- File sharing and presentation: The software makes it possible to share files with others while you can use a remote control to present your PowerPoint slides conveniently.
- The platform supports different file types.
- Video Teleconferencing: The platform has revolutionized video conferencing as it ensures high-quality video and audio output.
- Remote control and screen sharing
- Group and private Chatting: You can send messages to groups or to individuals with the group and private chatting feature.
- Instant messaging: The instant messaging feature allows easy and convenient sending and receiving of messages.
- Interactive whiteboard: This will ensure that the web conferencing will be more enjoyable.
- Users of OnSync software enjoy the following benefits
- It is user-friendly: Users of the platform do not need to download and install it before using it. They can access it on different browser platforms without having to download the application.
- With OnSync, your security is guaranteed: The platform incorporates the use of independent security protocols to secure every communication conducted through it. This prevents hacking of the system and guarantees user privacy.
- Several user support mechanisms: Users of OnSync get to enjoy improved customer support through different media. There is customer support through user guides, online ticketing system, YouTube videos, and posts on the platform’s social media channels.
- A 30-day free trial window: If you are not convinced that OnSync is the right web conferencing platform for you, you can experiment with the 30-day free trial period. This will help you understand the basics of the software before you subscribe to one of their plans.
- Some of the limitations of the platform are
- The platform cannot be run on a computer system that runs Adobe Flash Player. This makes it necessary for installation Adobe Flash Player before usage.
OnSync software is an enterprise web conferencing solution that allows simultaneous use for more than 1500 users. The software users can access many web conferencing services that provide online security and can be used for both home and enterprise purposes. OnSync is accessible through different browsers such as Internet Explorer 7, Safari 4, Firefox 3, Chrome 4, and the latest versions of Mac, Windows, Solaris, and Linux. The software also has the desktop version and can be downloaded on smartphones. The platform also features high software intelligence that makes it a preference for many users. It can identify a user’s preference by analyzing previous user activities and highlighting the features depending on a user’s preference. Users also get to enjoy the platform’s amazing dashboard. The platform’s dashboard represents the innovativeness of the software’s technology making it user friendly. Users are also able to take control of the platform by easily selecting the people to connect with and the method to use.