Qlik Sense is data analysis software. The product is developed by Qlik, formerly known as QlikTech, which was founded in 1993 in Lund, Sweden, and is currently based in Radnor, Pa.
- Instantly access and analyze data from multiple sources at once
- API tools allow embedding of analytics and creation of new analytical apps that can be custom tailored for specific data
- An enterprise version is available on request for major organizations
- Training and other services are Qlik website
- The program can be extended by addons, including Qlik NPrinting for advanced distribution and reporting procedures; Qlik GeoAnalytics for advanced analytics by location; Qlik DataMarket, which provides a robust library of external data to supplement priva
- Support for mobile devices
- Free version is available for small teams, and the starting price after that is $25 per user per month, which isn't that bad
- Trying the basic, free version of the software requires registration
Data is used in nearly every business in one form or another, whether its an enormous database of user information or just a small accounting file. One thing is certain, however: As technology grows and more people rely on it, so too grows reliance on digital data, and managing all of that information can be time consuming and tricky. Qlik Sense is the answer to these problems. Contrary to typical data management software that uses query based search functionality, Qlik Sense implements the Associative engine, which allows much faster interaction with data than the traditional pre-defined methods by indexing every possible data relationship . This improves productivity and saves working time for other projects. The software is able to combine all sources of data, no matter where it's hosted, into one easy to use platform. Qlik Sense's data analysis features are powerful. Charts and graphs can be panned and zoomed, and advanced geographic calculation provides incredible insight. Collaboration is a big part of Qlik Sense as well. No matter the team size, the Quik Sense Cloud platform provides a great hub for communicating and sharing conclusions about the data, all in a secure cloud. If a client's business collaborates the old fashioned way, Qlik Sense can generate beautiful PDFs that show off the analytics in high quality.