Moo. do is a comprehensive outliner, task manager, calendar and email client in a single platform. It uses streamlined integration to increase productivity, enhance organization and allow advanced communication between apps.
- All program data is stored in the user's personal Google Drive account and never goes through Moo.
- Synchronization of all devices, collaborators and apps is done in real time using the same technology as Google Docs
- Multiple themes and display options, as well as font and color customization, help create the ideal user experience
- Available for Android and iOS devices as well as Windows, MacOS and ChromeOS
- A basic version of the software is available for free, and the premium edition is between $4 and $5 per month
- A 14-day free trial with no credit card required is available for the premium edition
- The software works without an internet connection
- Relies on Google technology, so a Google account is required
More now than ever, the average individual uses online services to help manage their life, whether that includes email, a calendar, note taking or task managing, and they often involved going to different websites or downloading separate apps. Unfortunately, there has been no way to merge all of these different services, until now. Enter Moo.do, a clever and to-the-point piece of software that aims to bring all of these personal planning methods together into one convenient package. Even better, the software allows jaw-dropping interaction between the apps, such as dragging an email from Gmail into a Google Keep window and turning data from that email into a task. Hours of retyping, copying and pasting can be saved with Moo.do. Best of all, it's free, but a premium version is available for advanced features at around $5 per month. Everyone is different, so the software allows a user to build a customized interface with different "boards" for different functionality. One board could be for a calendar, another for email and a third for tasks. If you don't need a certain app or functionality, it doesn't have to be included. Overall, this software offers an incredible amount of functionality for a low cost.
i am a premium member of moo.do. it will be the king for me if it can have function for team use, so far it is only a personal information manager, but its the greatest one indeed.