What you should know about Teamup Calendar Teamup calendar refers to a cloud-based group calendar platform developed by Teamup Solutions AG Group headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Teamup Solutions AG group was co-founded by Jenny Zhan and Gabriel Sidler. The Teamup Solutions AG group comprises of a team of experts committed to providing a platform that allows numerous teams to organize, schedule, and share an event’s platform easily. Currently, the application is used by more than two million users who are spread out across 150 countries. These are people who use the application on a monthly basis. A Review of Teamup Calendar The Teamup platform makes it easy for users to create and share events online with their friends. The platform also provides the option of attaching images and files relevant to particular events when sharing them. Teamup Calendar provides you with different capabilities including the ability to assign one task to a number of calendars. The platform makes it possible for all users subscribed to different sub-calendars to have access to event information ensuring that everyone is on the same page. With the platform, you will not need to copy and paste information from different sub-calendars. You can be sure that this calendar will provide you with unique and versatile calendar views.
- Teamup Calendar comes with the following distinguishable features that give the platform an edge over its competitors
- You do not require a user account to use the platform.
- When using the Teamup calendar platform, you can create your own calendar in seconds without having to create a user account.
- A Teamup Calendar provides access to scalable color-coded calendars that feature folders.
- Depending on what subscription you are on, you can easily use the calendar to represent different organizational units, locations, projects, processes, and people for each user’s convenience.
- It comes with a centralized access control that has 9 levels of permissions incorporated into it.
- The administrator of the platform is given control over how the calendar shall be used.
- The levels of permissions incorporated in the website include read only, modify-from-same-link, add only, and access limited to sub-calendars only.
- The platform does not need users to create user accounts so that they can enjoy their services. Every user just gets assigned to a unique and secure URL that enables him or her to use the platform without creating any user account.
- You can share links from the application to as many people as you wish as there are no limits. This makes the platform convenient since links can be shared to anyone who wishes to use the platform.
- With the nine levels of permission, the administrator can customize access rights enjoyed by each member of the group with little difficulties.
- Teamup calendar is always up-to-date.
- The calendar gives too much control to the administrator compared to group members.