When picking between the world’s two most popular web browsers, you seem to be faced with a choice of stability and ease of use with Google Chrome or infinite customizability with Mozilla Firefox.
- An easy and intuitive setup process that encourages visual customization.
- Stacking tabs allow for easier navigation through large numbers of opened pages.
- Tiling tabs allow for better multitasking, enabling you to view multiple tabs side-by-side.
- Extremely useful note-taking tool integrated into the browsing experience.
- Well designed to be visually appealing while customizable.
- Introduces new, useful features.
- Fairly stable and fast.
- Customization options are limited compared to competition.
- Although not bad, performance lags behind the competition.
- Different features overlap in functionality
Hard to add to the previous review before me. Excellent review. Myself Vivaldi is a great browser and very easy to use and customize. There is One item of important interest to me, the ability not to be ANNOYED by drop down menus under URL bar and search suggestions. Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Opera all do this. That is the reason Vivaldi, Pale Moon and Water Fox are installed on my 4 Dell computers. Vivaldi is plenty fast for me and have no major issues. Never liked Chrome or Google. Vivaldi is a work in progress that gets better all the time. It is hard not to like and use browsers that respect my privacy. Give Vivaldi a try!