WebDrive is networking software designed for secure file sharing. The software is developed by South River Tech, which was founded by Michael J. Ryan and John C. Glavin in 2001. The company is based in Annapolis, MD. Notable customers of South River Tech software include Sirius XM, New York University, Bank of Montreal, Harvard University, the Jacksonville Medical Center, the Office of Naval Intelligence, Rutgers, Teleflora, Verizon, Land O'Lakes, Georgia Tech, the University of Western Sydney, the United States Postal Service and others. Other software by the company includes Cornerstone MFT, an enterprise file sharing solution; and Titan FTP Server, which utilizes SFTP or FTP/SSL and includes a web interface.
- Create secure online storage that functions the same way as physical drives on a computer
- Supports 32- and 64- bit versions of Windows, as well as Mac OS X
- A 10-day free trial is available and no registration is required
- Mobile app versions of the software are free
- International versions are available (German, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Spanish)
- An extensive resource library is available for users to browse online. It includes white papers, case studies and product sheets
- No Linux operating system support
File sharing is paramount to good productivity and communications in a mid- to large-scale business environment. In fact, any business that uses multiple devices, if not multiple users, probably has a use for file sharing. The problem is that conventional file sharing methods tend to be neither secure enough for corporate standards nor streamlined to enhance productivity. That's where WebDrive steps in and saves the day. WebDrive allows FTP, WebDAV and SFTP file transfers to happen as naturally as dragging files around on a desktop computer. It includes integrations with Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Box and SharePoint. What separates WebDrive from the company's other software is its ability to map drives as online storage. A single copy of the software is available for about $40, and discounts are available for bulk purchases all the way up to the unlimited Enterprise version, which costs a whopping $15,000.
Amazing product . Easy to use.
Best Product that allows you to backup the files on your workstation to any remote server .
Tested the software. Works fine, but could not connect to HUBIC why I decided to uninstall.