Product management software supporting internal and external collaboration.
- Even the lowest productboard pricing tier supports integration with third-party project management, support desk and communication software.
- Productboard enhances data gathering from your existing communication channels.
- Improves communication of your future plans and direction with your customers.
- Increasing engagement increases loyalty.
- Engage your customers and keep them engaged through enhanced communication. Let them know you are listening and taking their requests to heart.
- Share your roadmap and vision with your customers, gather feedback and integrate it into your final plan.
- Productboard enables better collaboration between your developers. Use "@mention"
- The pricing model for the product is complex, with pricing based on the number of users in specific roles, such as editors, viewers and contributers, the number of products supported and the desired features. There is a price break for paying annually.
Product management is, at the most basic level, deciding what to build next. The keys to making the right decision are determining the features the customer needs and building a product with the right features to meet those needs. This is where productboard comes in. The productboard software is designed to enhance communication between you and your customers, and between the various employees working on product development within your organization. It does this by gathering the information you are already capturing, such as email communication and support desk tickets, and consolidating it in a way that makes it actionable. Through the integration of communication channels, you can see feature ideas and requests across customer segments. You can readily identify the items that are mentioned most frequently and see how strongly your customers feel about the ideas. With the portal, you can automatically generate and share your product roadmap with your external customers and your internal teams. With this additional level of engagement, you can now validate your vision with customers and engage with your user community and enhance your chances for a successful product launch. From product inception to completion, productbase has the tools to support your process.