CallPage is software that encourages customer communication in order to generate more sales. Notable customers include Paymax, Volkswagen, Medipe One Day Clinic, Audi, Orange, InPost, Virgin, BMW, Toyota, Tomedo and Invicta, among around 2, 200 others.
- Automatically encourage customers to engage with a representative with a click of a button
- Both mobile and desktop users will receive the same service
- The pop-up notification is fully customizable to match customer expectations and match current branding
- Native analytics and Google Analytics support to view call history and customer data
- Integration with HubSpot, Slack, Salesforce, PipeDrive, WooCommerce, Zapier and Shopify
- Support for many languages and calls in dozens of countries
- Allows text messaging to customers after calls
- Mobile app for clients available for both Android and iOS devices
- A 7 day free trial of the premium version of the software is available
- Paying annually instead of monthly saves a whopping 30 percent of the overall subscription cost
- Businesses that expect to receive more than 40 calls per month or that have more than one domain will have to more than double their monthly subscription to receive the service
- The most affordable plan is $59 per month, making it out of reach for many small businesses, and it's rather limited in capabilities
For every business that relies on customer retention and sales, there's nothing more valuable than methods to increase turnaround. With CallPage, customers are given incentive to receive a quick call from a client's representative with the click of a button, eliminating expensive middlemen and creating a more comfortable and intimate environment to produce possible sales. The signature feature of CallPage is a pop-up that appears while a customer is browsing a company's website. The pop-up explains that the customer can receive a call back in just 28 seconds to immediately speak with a representative. If the customer accepts, a countdown begins on screen and the client is notified that a customer wants to correspond. It does all of this without the need of additional desktop or mobile apps, allowing a lightweight and functional experience. If the customer want to speak after working hours, the widget will notify the customer that they will receive a call back as soon as possible. Callpage automatically detects when a customer is scrolling or attempting to leave the page and then jumps into action, encouraging the customer to stay and hear from a real person.