MyCollab is a cloud based collaboration platform for businesses. Notable customers include Cognizant, Faculdade Paraiso, Abhishree Orchard, IMGN, ExpoPharm and Ziggo.
- Collaborate on projects directly from an internet browser
- Supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Explorer, Apple Safari and Opera
- Compatible with desktop and mobile devices
- Comprehensive bug tracking functionality to help with product quality control.
- Includes workflow tracking to keep abreast of bug fixing progress
- Time spent on projects can be logged, and the data can be analyzed to help improve productivity
- Native customer relationship management options to keep track of contacts, sales opportunities, leads and follow-ups.
- Uses SSL encryption to ensure that a client's data is adequately protected
- Plans can be upgraded or downgraded at any time
- Includes a 30 day free trial
- Active development team regularly adds new features
- No contracts
- Payment is accepted from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, check and bank wire
- Paying annually instead of monthly nets two months free
- Free trial requires a billing method, unless the "manual payment" option is checked
- Non-professional versions are rather limited in capabilities. The professional version starts at $99 per month
In the age of the non-existant brick-and-mortar office, its more important than ever for businesses to find a way to stay connected. Instead of relying on a slew of bulky apps, there's the option of using MyCollab, an all-in-one suite that manages communication, tasks, planning and more. The software is backed by Amazon cloud, adding peace of mind to clients who want big name security. However, if an on-site option is preferred, administrators can have the platform installed to their own servers for a pricey fee. MyCollab comes standard with the ability to message all workers on a project in order to announce deadlines or event details. There's built-in bug tracking, time management features, customer details storage and analytics, file sharing and documents storage. A comprehensive search feature can be used to sift through everything on the software, including files, sent messages, time logs and more. Though it has limited features, the cheapest package available for the software starts at $19 a month for 10 users.