Spreed is a website that allows businesses and their employees to conduct meetings and conference calls online or over the phone. Spreed has two packages, one that allows for mettings with up to twenty people for a year, and one that allows for meetings of up to one hundred people. Spreed gives you one place to go to when trying to conduct a meeting online, simplifying the process by not making you bring in employees through various unrelated channels. Spreed works reliably, placing itself as amongst the best conference call programs online. The site is easy to use and navigate, ensuring that employees will not get lost trying to figure out how to use the software.
- Spreed features live audio and video.
- You can always see what the other people on your call are up to and you will always be able to hear them in real time.
- Spreed features live recording of your meetings and gives you the option to play back the recording at any time.
- When using Spreed you can connect with as many as on hundred people at once, allowing for huge meetings where a lot of information can be passed around a large number of people.
- The best Spreed package comes with the ability to host a meeting of up to a hundred people. There are not many situations where you would need more than a hundred servers on one business call.
- You have the option to use video chat or a more traditional conference call with Spreed, giving you greater versatility than most other similar programs.
- Spreed is used by over a hundred thousand users, so you know that the product that they offer is reliable enough to hold its own on the market against other popular video conference programs.
- Spreed only has two available packages. Because of this, you may find yourself paying for a meeting that could hold twenty when you only ever need five or ten.
- The highest number of people that you can have in a meeting through Spreed is one hundred. Some large businesses may need to have more people involved in meetings than that.
- There are times when the quality of the call on Spreed may not be very high for various reasons.
Spreed is an incredibly helpful tool for any major business. It can be hard to get an entire room of employees together at once as unforeseen events often throw a wrench into the plans of most companies. With Spreed, you do not have to worry about one of your employees not making it to your meeting due to unforeseen events, as they can join the meeting anywhere that they have an internet connection. It is very helpful to have multiple options for how to conduct a meeting. You can choose to do a more traditional conference call style meeting or you can do a more advanced video meeting. Both of these services work incredibly well and usually meetings can be conducted through Spreed without any major technical issues. All in all, Spreed is a very reliable and very easy to use program that greatly benefits large businesses.