Virtkick is an all-in-one machine management tool designed specifically for customers who want to work with a streamlined and accessible interface. Although they are one of the newest machine management developers to enter the marketplace, they have already managed to make a considerable impact.
- Ready built templates make installation and setup a relatively painless process.
- Integrated billing systems help to improve fraud protection.
- Easy setup and install makes it an ideal choice for smaller companies.
- Minimalistic interface helps to reduce clutter and streamline processes.
- Being newer and less established in the marketplace makes it more difficult to get proper technical support for any issues that might arise.
- Although somewhat flexible, its pricing model can be prohibitively expensive.
In terms of its offerings, Virtkick helps provide customers with many different technical solutions to almost all of their problems, including issues dealing with fraud and payments. Since Virtkick is easily installed, it's considered by many in the industry to be one of the most accessible. In addition to being accessible though, Virtkick is also packed with some of the best features for streamlining work processes. This combination of factors makes Virtkick particularly ideal for small-scale businesses, since they won't need to rely as heavily on a fully staffed IT team. Of course, Virtkick does have its drawbacks. Perhaps one of the biggest complaints facing Virtkick is its payment structure. As one of the more expensive options out there, some businesses may balk at Virtkick's asking price and look elsewhere for similar services. While Virtkick does offer reliability and consistency, its asking price may be too prohibitive for some small business owners. With all of these factors considered, it's difficult to recommend Virtkick for all businesses. Instead, it's probably only really ideal for businesses that have a small support staff and enough capital to invest in a fairly expensive machine management tool.