PaySimple is a cloud-based point-of-sale platform that caters to small business owners. Using the platform, you can collect payments using the ACH payment transfer system or take payments from customers using debit/credit cards and e-checks. The platform uses an online payment gateway with a virtual terminal. The industries PaySimple serves include retail, e-commerce and mobile payment systems. The company offers a tiered pricing system that is not very transparent. Therefore, if you need advanced payment features for your business, you may have a tough time comparing what you need to what they offer based on cost. Additionally, a tiered pricing system can complicate your businesses' forecasting model, but PaySimple does offer features such as data collection and recurring payments that can ease the process. If you need support for both recurring billing and ACH payments, PaySimple is a good choice. However, if you own a small business or are just getting started, some experts suggest choosing a less expensive online payment company. PaySimple
- PaySimple Pro will give you features such as recurring billing, a virtual terminal, automated invoicing and online payment acceptance.
- Other features include sending invoices and receipts automatically, mobile capability, CRM and mobile capabilities with customized checkout.
- PaySimple Enterprise offers all of the above plus a dedicated account manager and API customization.
- If you want to collect and store data about your customers, PaySimple is a good choice.
- If your sales total $5,000 or more, the company's advanced features can help streamline your payment system.
- You can accept payments for both card not present or card present transactions.
- You have a choice from the basic package, PaySimple Pro and PaySimple Enterprise.
- The customer support offered by the company is top of the line. If you are new to payment processing, PaySimple offers training as you need it.
- The only advertised transaction rate is costs as low as 2.49 percent + $0.29 per transaction.
- Payments go through a third party.
- Fees are not very transparent, and the tiered-pricing system can make it difficult to pick a plan based on your business needs.