Videolicious is a simple multimedia editing suite that makes video editing fun and easy. This program was designed to be a stable and intuitive way for businesses to create online commercials instantly. Its whole purpose is to generate as much high-quality video as possible with a low amount of effort and time. The Videolicious Team have been creating and constantly updating their software for social media, ecommerce, and real estate marketing purposes since 2007. This software is available on iOS and Android devices.
- Make a slideshow or video using all types of media; video, audio, photo, text media, you name it
- Videos can be directly uploaded to Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter.
- After videos have been exported to the internet, Videolicious users can view analytics with the software
- Videolicious is accessible and easy to learn even for people who are not computer savvy.
- The UI has the robustness of a typical video editing program with the simplicity of any other accessible app
- Still too difficult to use? Videolicious comes with built-in video tutorials.
- Certain niche businesses may not find their needs here, as it is difficult to accommodate for all types of projects, including more uncommon ones.
- Each production has a maximum 10 videos or pictures allowed to be used at once.
- The template feature makes little to no difference to the video, and is virtually useless.
Upon playing around with Videolicious for only a few minutes, I already made a significant amount of progress into creating a video. It is incredibly easy and stable. Multimedia editing is what this app was built for and it’s all you can do with it, in a good way. The program is designed that way with the use of limitations. These limitations are both a blessing and a curse in that there is no way to mess up a video while the software could have a bit more flexibility in tweaking the video’s style. One method they use to keep it foolproof is having a maximum of 10 imported media items, one video with voice track, and a music track selected from the royalty-free options included.