SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL
SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL is an agentless monitoring application for MySQL or MariaDB. It pro-actively identifies issues affecting database performance. It reduces downtime, tightens security, and improves the performance of MySQL or MariaDB. It is easy to setup and includes more than 600 monitors and advisors that continuously check the health status of MySQL or MariaDB.
- Monitor in real-time to take corrective action and resolve significant issues even before they affect end users.
- Track and compare all changes to the MySQL or MariaDB configuration file to identify the reason for performance
- Monitor, alert to, and kill locked and long-running SQL queries in real-time to reduce system and database load.
- Monitor Amazon RDS for MySQL, MariaDB, or Amazon Aurora including operating systems and file-based logs.
- Find top 10 SQL queries across MySQL or MariaDB servers based on total execution time.