Docparser is a data-extraction tool for businesses. It quickly reads documents and aggregates information. Users can easily use the collected data as they see fit.
- Layout-parsing presets
- Tabular-data extraction
- Fast processing
- Powerful image pre-processing
- Layout detection and routing
- Smart filters for invoice processing
- OCR support for scanned docs
- Bar-code and QR-code detection
- Docparser is an intuitive and fast tool.
- The software easily converts text from multiple file types into Excel's file format.
- Users can dictate which data types Docparser extracts.
- This product lets the user open multiple document templates simultaneously.
- Docparser's publisher offers an active user forum.
- New users can learn from the publisher's online how-to resources.
- Docparser's tutorials are only published in English.
- The interface's theme range is narrow.
- Any template change involves a long series of popups and buttons.
- Users report that the product's secondary templates are difficult to configure and use.
- The product's character-recognition functions can require repeated tweaks.
- Some users wish they could pay less for their Docparser subscriptions.
This cloud-based tool offers the user speed, efficiency and savings. In an online review, one client reported saving 60 man hours after adopting Docparser. The product can read any source document, and that fact makes it suitable to any size of business. Subsequently, Docparser's makers offer four monthly price points with graduated limits, and outfits that require enterprise-level usage can request custom quotes. Any business with a document bottleneck should try Docparser's free trial.