MoneyWiz is an online personal finance cloud-syncing app that works for both Android and Windows users. Once you download the app, you can organize all of your accounts and pay all of your bills in one place. This advanced financial software tool allows you to sync multiple devices with real banks using sophisticated algorithms. Once any changes are made in the MoneyWiz app, it will automatically go to all of your other devices. With the sheer number of online personal finance software and apps available today, it takes some truly advanced features to stand out from the rest of the crowd. However, with MoneyWiz's live syncing feature, it takes a pretty basic personal finance app to the next level. The software will walk you through how you can add recurring expenses and all of your other accounts. Based on your personal budget, the app will categorize your most important accounts. The app also allows you to seamlessly import data, which gives you the power to stay on top of your money and your most important accounts. MoneyWiz
- Here is a quick rundown of some of the many features offered by MoneyWiz.
- First, if you have an investment portfolio, it supports stock exchanges from across the globe.
- Next, you gain access to more than 20 customized reports that will help you forecast your financial goals.
- You can also create an account from virtually any currency in the world, and you can check your net worth in any currency.
- The app offers a very simple and intuitive interface. If you have a Mac, the app's design really stands out.
- The syncing feature is one of the most powerful and easy-to-use personal finance tools.
- You can control all of your bank and other accounts in one place and across multiple devices.
- Since the app sync's your accounts across multiple devices, you can eliminate having to manually enter data on each device.
- The app offers so many advanced features, it can be overwhelming, especially if you are new to finance.
- The app does not have any features for 401k(s).
Moneywiz has bags of potential. However it's service "syncbits" has fallen over many times in the year, the lack of a web interface for money is poor, and the "sync" match routines are dire...