Although Peppermint is an email and document management software program, it's beneficial for those who need to create and organize legal documents more than standard documents.
- Organize documents and files
- Communicate with partners and clients
- Utilize information from other sources to create the documents, charts, and files needed
- Positive choice for small or large law offices
- Works well with other programs
- Easily navigate from one document to another
- Integrate with law sites for the most benefit to the office
- Fees can be high for an in-depth program
- Can be complicated to adjust to
- Not the simple document processor that other programs offer
The software program is one that has numerous features so that lawyers and workers in the legal field can efficiently complete their work. Documents can be created, saved and shared. There are check in and check out features available as well as ways to merge management features. Since various documents can be created, clients and those who work in the practice can see the details of cases that lawyers are tackling or important information about the practice. The program allows you to easily navigate from one document to another. It is also easily integrated with other document programs. This is a cloud-based program. However, information can be saved online for future use and shared with others. Several third-party programs work well with the software so that legal aids and other professionals can complete the work that is needed in the law office. One of the positive features of the program is that it supports the fast pace that many law offices have during the week. You can scale back the features of the program for smaller offices. A support center is integrated into the program if assistance is needed. This is one of the biggest benefits as you don't have to call someone with questions or send an email. Keep in mind that there is a fee associated with the upper features of the program.