Putting the latest in artificial intelligence to the test, Inbenta combines machine learning and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) to form a truly human-like experience for clients and staff alike. Inbenta AI is a platform for site and system admins to streamline the delivery of information to visitors through advanced search engineering and real-time intelligent bot interaction. The software is also capable of understanding slang and misspelled words in both search queries and bot interactions, and it can respond on similar terms to improve connection with its users. Cutting edge doesn't mean cutting corners, and Inbenta looks to automate what only humans could do until now.
- Powerful front-end AI-driven search engine for business websites
- Intelligent search engine autofill
- Human-like customer service bot function that utilizes machine learning and NLP to automate customer service and troubleshooting
- Customer support ticket filtering, deflection and prioritization
- HTML editing tool to improve website delivery and efficiency
- Implementation is incredibly simple once the user has a grasp of its setup
- Rapid learning and believably human-like interaction promises a significant leap in customer troubleshooting success and overall satisfaction with the services that the admin is providing
- Plethora of search engine tools, including intelligent indexing and autofill services that benefit site visitors in real time
- Inbenta's support for admins who are using this software product is excellent
- Initial learning curve can be steep for some due to a lack of intuitive structure
- HTML editing tool and auto-fill feature may not provide enough for some admins
- Company is little-known and still in a fledgling state, which limits development and support from time to time
Inbenta is an AI platform that one can use when constructing a new website for their business. It can also be used inside a restricted system to bridge the gap between back-end administrators and outside forces such as clients, site visitors and prospective customers. In practice, the AI touches on two important functions: intelligent search engine results and individualized bot assistance. In theory and practice, it works swimmingly on both ends, proving itself as an indispensable tool for site upkeep. This software is great for supporting any system where the client-to-employee ratio dramatically favors the clients, which would otherwise restrict customer service response times and ultimately slow the progress of customer satisfaction in the long run. By automating what people would normally need to answer a phone or message request to do, the effectiveness of short-staffed facilities can see a drastic improvement overnight. The only hitch is that despite the efficient implementation of the software features, it can be difficult for admins to get their head around the palette of features available to them. This product comes with site-building and result-oriented indexing tools, and while they work well for what they do, their functionality can be limited for the script-savvy. Overall, while mileage will vary by the business that's implementing Inbenta in their customer service and website wings, the results are cited as wholesale positive. The only drawbacks are limitations in the secondary tools and functions of the software for those who were looking for a more powerful back-end management tool. On the front-end, the results are indisputably awesome.